About Health Knowledge Corporation
Health Knowledge Corporation was incorporated physically in year 2008 and technically registered in year 2016with the main objective of providing quality education facilities to the needy people of maharashtra state. The member of the organization are well known of maharashtra state and having a various types of business ad Education activities since so many years. All the stake holders of the Health Knowledge Ckirpomtion are educationally qualified and running different charity orggnisations under which running the nursing institutes covering the various courses affiliated to Maharashtra Nursing Council Mumbai, Indian i'Jursing Council, New Delhi and Government of Maharashtra.
All the members of the trust are highly and professionally qualified and working sucoessfully in their field. However as per the deFlned policy of the orgnisation all the members with the modest intention of serving for the talented and skills students of Maharashtra 8tate. The primary objective of the organisation are to implement Government Schemes for the Welfare of rural & Urban, Economically Backward Students to ensure their social, edueational financial development by giving them different type of quality training in different training domains.
- To establish nursing training centre for the youths of Maharashtra State.
- Education for all round development of every individual.
- To aware masses on health related issues.
- To organise informative workshops on critical issues.
- Spreading awareness among people about small saving schemes, helping calamity affected person, the plantation & conservation of trees & to execute Related Government programmes, thus helping the administrative machinery.
- To establish sewing training centre, craft training centre, photography trainir.g centre, hardware training, screen printing, etc. to make the unemployed youth and house women self dependant.
- To empower women through indulging them in income generating programmes.